Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Fullness

It been 3 days since we been home from Fullness weekend( a prayer and fasting retreat up at camp Sunrise.( sorry i didn't blog about earlier) It was nice to see my parents and brothers and my good friend, Erin for a while before the whole retreat started. This retreat was a time of refreshing for me and god reveal more and more about himself to me. i broke off some generational curses from my family. melinda,lydia and i were in a group and there was three generations display there. it was great. we dealt with a lot of stuff, personal and family stuff and then as a prophetic act, we went down to the beach and throw rocks in to the water and janet Munn came along with us and did the same thing. She was declaring over us that we were free indeed and claiming the verse "He has remove our trangressions as far as the east from the west over us. It was a powerful experience. The preaching and worship was great. we called some generational blessing forth for the salvation army, God called me into Soldiership this weekend, i haven't done anything yet about it but soon :) It was just fun hanging out with my community for a few days specially my fellow sessionmates cause now everyone beside 5 people are gone and i am already missing them :( Everything will be fine :D

No comments: