Saturday, June 25, 2005

promises for the needy/brokehearted/poor and the lonely:Justice for them

Amo5:24:Do you know what I want?
I want justice--oceans of it.
I want fairness--rivers of it.
That's what I want. That's all I want.
psalm72:4Help him to defend the poor,
to rescue the children of the needy,
and to crush their oppressors.
verse 13-14 He feels pity for the weak and the needy,
and he will rescue them.He will save them from oppression and from violence,
for their lives are precious to him
Psalm 82:4:Rescue the poor and helpless;
deliver them from the grasp of evil people.
psalm109:31: For he stands beside the needy,
ready to save them from those who condemn them
Psalm 113:7-9 He picks up the poor from out of the dirt,rescues the wretched who've been thrown out with the trash,
Seats them among the honored guests,a place of honor among the brightest and best.
He gives childless couples a family,
gives them joy as the parents of children.
Hallelujah!
psalm34:18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted
and saves those who are crushed in spirit
Isaiah41:17:The poor and homeless are desperate for water,
their tongues parched and no water to be found.
But I'm there to be found, I'm there for them,
and I, God of Israel, will not leave them thirsty.
mattrew25:35-36For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something
to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me,
I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'

No comments: