Monday, November 28, 2005

class this morning

Elaine Gillingham is here to teach the war college about various of things for this week. It is so good to see her and melinda and darren. anyway, today she taught on Mercy and Justice and that our hearts are to be full with compassionate, to have do what Jesus did, as he saw a need,He filled the need. That our eyes were blind to things we see around us, pray for our eyes that we will see what jesus see and respond to what we see. The things in this area is not normal and that personally convicted me that i had been here for a year and as i walk the streets, i just choose to walk by it as it is normal. It is not normal to see people being twited out on the streets, seeing people shooting up in an alley or people sleeping on the sidewalk. My heart had been cactused and hardened to what going on here. Jesus had been speaking to me about already so it was just confirmation for me. we had heart surgeon this morning, allow the holy spirit to clean off anything that was hindering us to have his heart.

Jesus my eyes are blind, i come to you right now, i ask that you lift the covering that the satan has put over my eyes with the stuff down here. May i have your eyes to see and i would respond because i know the stuff down here is not normal, guard my heart against it being harded, keep it softed. that i would love like he did and feel what he feels. amen

1 comment:

Jim Knaggs said...

This is a fruitful lesson and hopeful conclusion. You have encouraged me today with the desire of your heart. May our Lord grant your appeal.