Saturday, May 26, 2007

Just me

Well On Thursday My Instructor And I sat and talk about how was doing? In the last month and half she has seen me gone downhill, showing signs of depression and not being myself, believe everything is ok when it is not. She concened. To be completely honest, i would have to agree with her. I haven't been myself. I been trying to not think about what happened and move forward but it is still in back of my mind and my focus is not on the children while i am on practise, it elsewhere and it looks like i am not fully there. But i will said this, Jesus is giving me strength and without him this whole thing would of be a lot worse. My time this days has been focus on school and i don't want to say i don;t have time for jesus but honesty i have not done my rations for a least 3 weeks or done a full war room shift for almost 4 weeks. so that where i am. She is worried that i am going to fail and I don't want to do that because i work my butt off in last 8 months

No comments: