Tuesday, June 19, 2007

good times with JC

Saturday i have a war room in the new room, it was awesome! A good time interceding for human trafficing, personal reflection and journel and god give me a lot of sweet promises from his word. From the beginning of the shift to the end, he spoke the words I am the Reedemer of all things. it was really encouraging to me.

Last wedensday, Ian and I were talking and he gave me some wisdom about stomp the thoughts that were not on heavenly things like feild mice. He pray and i repent & pray and overall just a rich time with the lord. I repent for being selifish with my time and not use the time i do have with the lord. I been taking my bible on the bus and asking for a word or something that i can hold on to for that day. it been great and a rich time and of course praying for the day.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

that is beautiful!