Monday, October 01, 2007

Update

Last few days has been great, totally god moments. First the all night of prayer for human trafficing, the lord is really giving me the heart for this injustice lately and it been awesome. Jenea put up some testimony of women that has been rescued from this, in my head, i was wow that sucks and just praying the testimony of this women would reach other women that are still trapped in this injustice and i have a weird vision but a cool vision,It was a picture of me in this situation, be tricked into the sex trade and being a house where i am forced to have sex with other guys, i lost and start to weep harshly and went into a deep intercession for this women and the testimonys of women that has been rescued would reach other and that the same thing would happen for them, the chain would be broken and the captive would be released from the darkness and that they would be moved in a safe place and the lord would bring beauty for ashes and he would restore what the enemy took away from them.

Second Last night, jenea and Stephanie had a deliverance session for me all to do with things that my heart has been hardened and become a heart of stone and i desire to have a heart of flesh and it had to do with things that i did not deal with shane yet. It was powerful and it was fast because i am listen to the lord and i hear him clearly which i loved a lot. we did doug burr style. It was a waterfall surround with trees and bushes surround the pond at the end of the waterfall, there is a huge rock in the middle and jesus was there waiting and there was stepping stone path to the rock so i have to jump on the stepping stone to get to the big rock, Jesus held out his arm and help me up on the rock, he gave me a side hug. I ask what i need to get rid of and he show me a lot of stuff, to take away bitterness, anger, soul ties and freedom and my indentify is in christ, he is proud of me. The guilt i has been carrying for the last few months was not from him and the guilt came from the words by shane. the bitterness came from false promises and lies of the enemy. I ask him how he saw that every thing happened and jesus said that it hurt me, how it all happened how rushed it was, how both of you were be selifish and having your desires not mine. I ask jesus what his desires were? Respected, loved, love for jesus and me, accept me for me, heart for brazil and missions, same passions, family and community and jesus has a guy for me just like that :) then went into repentance of allowing the enemy get a foot hold in bitterness, anger and selifishness. There was big forest fire to throw all the bitterness, selfishness, and anger I ask if he had affication for me, just be me, you are awesome, you don't have to change for anyone. There will be fullness for shane and you don't need to carry this burden of shane anymore, give it to me and i will do the rest. stephanie got song of songs 8:6-7 which is one of my favorite song of song verses :)
He want me to do a prophetically act to throw a heavy rock into the water at crabtree park, Which i did today after my war room which my war room shift was great. after my shift, i went down to crab tree park and I search for a heavy rock and i found the perfect one and i just said out loud the burden and everything that went with the burden like alway thinking about him and unholy soul ties and i state the verse Your yoke is easy and your burden is light over and over again and while i was throwing the rock into the water and it was really cool and just climb on a rock just start to pray and sing and i climb down the rock and went home but singing how great is our god.