Tuesday, March 08, 2005

what god is teaching me in the past weeks

discerning his voice and other spirits
honouring my parents if though i don't alway agree
submitting to parents
be discpline enough to do my rations every morning for a hour
trying to be more open and honesty to another peoples about what is really going on with me
boldness in speaking in class if i got something to said and on the streets and recrea8(coffee bar for those that don't know)
through his words
i am going through the bible and i am in revelation and it is very cool. god is giving me understanding in this book cause in the past, i just read it and not really study it and dig for understanding and now i am and it been great.
Keys verses: rev1:6 He has made us his Kingdom and his priests who serve before God his Father. Give to him everlasting glory! He rules forever and ever! Amen!
2:2a I know all the things you do. I have seen your hard work and your patient endurance. god is see you all what we do and he will reward us according to his will in heaven

blessings and grace to you for all who are faithful readers of my blog :D

No comments: