Monday, February 28, 2005

street combat last night

first off, i want to apolized about not updating my blog for a while, i had some writing block.
Esther and I went out on street combat together last night and we found out we are a good minstering team. God place Jason in front of us in an alley and we talk to him for awhile about jesus and he seem very intersted and then we pray in the alley for him if we are supposed to see him again then that would happened and we did see him again to invite him to cell and he said he will come to my cell on tuesday's night. then this morning ,Esther and I were walking to school and we pray with this guy named michael and chris and i bought a pop for michael. later in the day i met henry and we talk to him a little about jesus and give him some money for something to eat. it been a cool 24 hours for me.

No comments: