Wednesday, September 28, 2005

none

Jesus i thanks you for this opporitunity to serve a community again this year. i thank you for the opporitunity to pour into the new war college students, may you teach how to do that because right now i don't know how. Jesus i thank you that you give me dreams and plans to do but i don't do them so i pray right now that you will teach me to be a person that do the things that she said she is going to do. i thank you that you are good and soveign. i don't see your faithfulness right now but i know you are faithful and you have been faithful to me in the past and i thank you. you said you will provide your children with all their needs. I pray you provide me a job in the next week please. i know you will do and i trust in you that you will deliver me. Help me to fight for one not just waiting on you to get me one and teach me to be a mighty warrier for you even more than you already have. You are good and your love endures forever. You are faithful to your promises and i thank you and i love you. Amen

No comments: