Thursday, September 01, 2005

today

Melinda and I went to the beach today and we went to jesus and ask him to realize things that he want to get rid of in us and of course he did. i saw myself with rocks and seeing things on those rocks and throwing them into the ocean and that what i did and i got rid of unworthiness,believing in the lies that i was ugly and fat,unbelief and non-lovely and more stuff and as i did this more things came up and i dealt with it. it was awesome and as i was doing this jesus show me this picture of this jaw and as i throw the rocks of stuff the jaws were chewing them. I feel more freedom and lightner so praise the lord for deliverance. He is my deliver and he can be your as well, just let him :)

2 comments:

Seeker of The Light said...

Rewbakka (heh, heh!), That previous comment is a SPAM comment. You should DELETE it permanently so no one goes there and gets junk on their computer! Keep me posted.

Hezza said...

Hey girl - praise God - I'm glad that you and Melinda have each other to spur one another on. I am thankful to the Lord for bringing this revelation and freedom. Rock on, sister!
Heather