Monday, March 27, 2006

Fullness

Just arrived back to vancouver from a blessed weekend in campbell river at the painter lodge. It was a weekend of refreshing of Jesus's presence. Blessing & Revealations:
I got a double bed to my self, the most comfortable bed i stay for a long time. Got to room with three loving lady, ashley, melissa and jenea.
Stop believing that i don't deserve the best. Believing that Every good and perfect gift come from above. Receive Freedom from that. Praise the lord.
Got to pray and looking at creation at the same time, it was super cool to have a war room looking out to the mountains. Sweet revelation of that Jesus is the coolest friend to have, that he want to be friends with me and his kids. that he want to give me strength and power to cast out demon and heal the sick. He want to bring freedom and fullness to my life. How many time does christian read the bible but how many does believe in every word. It is the truth because Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and god doesn't lie. The bible is the truth about us. Amen, Hallejuah. I was fasting all weekend but when i was praying for andrea and jacynta healing that was the first time all weekend that i was full. It was really cool. Thanks for all the prayers, it is lifted up my spirit.

No comments: