Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Praise Report

Phil, Ashley and myself kid cell is finally starting up Today! WOO!!!!!!!!!!!

update from last night 3 Conversions last night, , Scotty(Jared Friend) come to Christ! Plus all other stuff that happened last night Hallejuah!

Raw is coming up in 4 days! God is going to show up big time and It is going to awesome because our god is an awesome god! People will be changed, captive will be released and his glory will fall.
Received a response to the email that I sent to my mom and this is the first time she was completely honest with me! Woohoo! Jesus is making all things new with my mom and myself relationship. PTL

He is worthy to be praise because what he did for us and because god is a great god!

I receive some freedom from a situation that has been hindering my relationship with god on Tuesday night in the war room!

Bec from Australia is coming soon!


Starting to volunteer at Union Gospel Mission Today. Woohoo, I am excited!

2 comments:

bec said...

Wow! I feel really special that I am part of your praise report! Hehe, I am so excited! See you soon! Woohoo!

Rebekah Dooley said...

of course you would be a part of my praise report,i am really excited that you are coming, i had a lot of fun hanging out with you when you were here before. see you soon.