Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Me

Hey Peoples that read my blog, Welcome :D
Well this last past week has been weird for me. Just out of the blue i start to be more angry and more voilence and outburst of my tongue. It been weird and freaking me out because i know it is not me and i do not want it to be me. Anyway I been praying about it and everyone here is praying for me as well. The root of it believing in the lie that if i work again, i going to get laid or fired because that seems to be the routine in my life, being hired and get laid off or be fired and it sucks a lot. Now i do not receive it because things happens for a reason because god has a great job for me and the other reason is not spending as much as possible in the bible. well that is all for now.

Grace and blessings
RB

No comments: