Friday, September 08, 2006

stuff

I got approved for a student loan, maxium funding which means like 15,040 which is freaking amazing. praise the lord!

the words that steve and danielle gave me at graduation of the martyr session have been coming up over this past year and it is been great, The word hidden and this is the only the beginning of what the lord is going to do in you. it is true. this is the only beginning. more is coming, that is exciting.

hmm pray for me, i been snapped out at people lately, not on purpose and i am not sure where it is coming, pray that the lord will reveal where it is coming from so i can get rid of that one. thanks

if you want to listen for a word for me for my birthday, go for it. i would love to hear them.

Blessing and may the grace of the lord be with you all.

No comments: