Saturday, November 11, 2006

Practium

Finished My Practium at the broadway day care, it run out of the broadway church. It was a lot of fun and i learned a lot from the teacher there to become a better teacher when that come. It was a little sad leaving today but it is all good because i believe i am going back there before christmas, something to look forward to. I am going to do a 2-5am shift in the war room in a hour and i am looking forward to that. It been awhile and the lord show me something new and exciting every time i do this shifts, well he does in other shifts as well. I am working through the bible during my rations times and i am almost finished ezekial and i am also reading this book called the secret place, It about this guy journey how the lord open his eyes to the secret place and how he meet with jesus to intercede for the church and Having intimacy with the father. It is awesome and the lord is teaching me through it. Life is good! My good friend crystal myers told me on wedensday, she has seen a glow in me which was cool.

No comments: