Sunday, February 18, 2007

SASB # 724

Have we not known it, have we not heard it? Power unto god belongs. Yet do we daily find in his mercy, themes for the sweetest songs; Healing the wounded, raising the fallen, Making the blind to see, saying all who seek his face, these precious of redeeming grace:

No more! No more
He remember sins no more
They are pardoned for ever
and he will never,
bring up against me any more.
I'll hear no more of the evil days of yore;
I am pardoned offender, and God will remember them no more.

Joy burst of singing gaily are springing with every day that starts
if we were silent then would the stones cry, shame on our fainting hearts
O banish sadness, sing now for gladness, Glory in christ, the Lord
Who is a god like unto thee
one can pardon iniquity?

Safe in the dark day, safe in the bright day; safe til my latest breath;
There is endurance in this assurance, stronger than fear of death, When the accuser of judgement. seeking my soul to claim, i have a token in the blood, I have the word of a pardoning God.

Hallejuah!

1 comment:

Shane MacDonald said...

the chorus brings joy to my heart and peace to my soul. thanks for posting this dear.