Saturday, September 08, 2007

nothing

Hmm Jesus is great, He revealed to me through some of my friends, that i have a fear of being alone in two area of my life, going into relationship when he told me not to save me from heartache for in the sake of being in a relationship. It is ok for me to single, he will provide someone for me when the time is right. and alone time for me and jesus. I need to be around people all the time, two weeks through praying with a friend, He revealed it is ok for me to be alone, he want to spend time with me, just me and him. He is always there so the last two weeks i been spending more time with just me but not isolationing myself from community but not always be around people, it been great. PTL :)

Delight yourself in the lord, he will give the desire of your heart.

No comments: