Saturday, March 01, 2008

The Good Samarian

On wedensday, i went down to the crosswalk to do my laundry and i walked all the way down there where i found i left my keys at home, then a guy that look really out of place, he ask me what is this place and i told him that it was shelter and we run a coffee place in the back 4 nights a week. We introducing ours self and his name is jame king, he walk with me to the haven and he received some information from the shelter worker at the haven, then we walk to my house and got my keys and walk back to the crosswalk to put my laundry in, where we met Aaron white on the street and he suggested belkin so i walk with him because he would of totally got lost and at first belkin only could put him on the waitlist and i said i know stephen bell and belkin said to Jame to come back at 9 because i known steve bell, that was pretty cool. he wants to take me out for coffee to thanks me for being there and helping out and making sure an effort to get him a place.

No comments: