Tuesday, December 21, 2004

god's faithfulness

i was looking through my journel and my entry on may 26
i made a list what i was going to ask god

passion for his word: huge passion for his word and knowing how powerful scripture is
passion for the lost and my friends: huge passion for the lost and my friends
knowing him more inimate each day: getting there
the fruit of the spirit- love, joy, peace,kindness,gentleness and self control: you can see some of them in me but still working on that
praising him in all i do- trying to
memorizing bible verses: I am starting to, has grow in the last 3 months
stop wasting time on watching tv- reading a lot more here in gibsons plus the war college which is keeping me busy.

everything on this list was answered in some way

Mattrew 7:7: Ask and it will be given to you. Seek and you will find;knock and the door will be opened to you.

God is faithful if you ask him, it is one of his promise, anything you ask in my father's name will be given to you.

No comments: