Saturday, April 08, 2006

random things

i didn't get the job. in the situation changes in the next two weeks at all i will be the first person he will called. what ever that means, don't know

here is a song i wrote:
You alone are holy
You alone are worthy
you alone brings freedom
You became nothing so i could have everything
You alone brings hope
You alone brings Joy

Jesus is your name
your name is sweeter than honey on my lips
i need you
i need you
i need you
Every minute, every second, every breath of every day
Nothing in the world could ever could take your place
You are beautiful
YOu are precious
My heart cry is to be more like you every day
to share your name across this earth

I need you, only you
I need you, only you
I need you, only you
every minute, every second,every breath of everyday
my heart desire to be more intimate with you, only you
to serve you and only you


I like lot of comments, give me feedback :D

2 comments:

Soulpadre said...

coool!

Aurora said...

You got it, sister! When things are looking down around you, and you cling to Jesus, that's how your faith grows! Sweet lyrics, too!
Much love, ~A.