Saturday, April 29, 2006

update

so last saturday my glasses broke which really stinks. I had to go without any glasses or contacts until today. i got new frames. i like them. I finally can see now which is great. i never really appericate my glasses until i lose them and how frustrating it is when you can't see too clearly. PTL for glasses.

it is only 6 weeks until i leave. woohoo! It would be sweet if i could find some place of employment to hire me for that long or allow me to leave so i can go and come back to it when i returned so i can have some spending money while i am away. If not it is ok as well because it will be a crazy adventure anyway if i didn't have any money.

i got my pay check from army and navy finally it is not a sum of money for only 4 days of work.

sean sauve has left to go back to toronto to spend some time with his family. I miss him already.

nicole and bereach are leaving soon :( i am going to miss them a lot!

No comments: