Sunday, May 14, 2006

highlights on what the lord has done in me so far this year

believing that i am beautiful. taking all my baggy clothes and my hats and taking it to the women centre and wearing more girly stuff but still have a part of my personality into my fashion
more freedom from lies of my past.
continuing to raising up to the calling of prayer warrior and seeing my prayer being answer.
continually to raising up in the gifts that the lord has giving me
meeting jesus in new places and hearing his voice more clearly
beginning to let go instead of keeping it all inside.
there is probably a lot more but i can't think of any more.
More love for people
Jesus is good and faithful, that is all you need to know for right now.

2 comments:

sixonefour said...

I didnt know that you did that. wow - that's a big deal bek! How cool is that. I'll have to come and visit and witness all these amazing things that God is working in you. wooHOO!

Rebekah Dooley said...

i told rob when he came here, i am surprised he never told you. i do agree you need to come and visit and witness all these amazing thing that jesus is working in me.