Tuesday, May 09, 2006

tonight

I have never had a baby sleep on me until tonight. I was at cherie's house taking care of domanic and noel mainly and domanic fall alsleep on me for like a hour, it was really cool.
I have a picture that what Jesus wants to do with his children, to take them in his arms and surround us with his loving arm and allow us to rest and i realized that i really stay a lot of time over at the white last year and it was great but it seem i have not gone over there a lot this year and i realized how much i miss hanging out there.

Good times :D

2 comments:

Aurora said...

oh, man, I love it when a baby falls asleep on me! I remember having Zion fall asleep in my arms last year, and for that kid to crash is pretty hard to imagine sometimes! I remember it as a good day, even though I think I cried!

Rebekah Dooley said...

i have tears in my eyes as well :D