Tuesday, May 30, 2006

recap of my last few days

Thursday:Kids for christ was fun with holly and linsey
knee drill which was pretty good, good prayer time and there was some breakthrough but not a lot.
learned some guitar from jenea, learn three chords, E,Em and D which was fun
had a 6 hours in the war room. good times with jesus and a few good revelation which one i shared already. The other was luke 14:26-27. Thought about the persons that i love the most and I need to love jesus more than them which is extreme some time but it is a command to love jesus than your parents,brothers, sisters, friends and family.

Friday:
after war room, went home and pack for my trip home to gibsons for the weekend.
got the ferry, try to sleep on the ferry but those chairs that they have on the ferry now really are not comfortable and really hard to take a nap.
got home and watch grease which was fun.
watch freaky friday on TV, not bad not great.
went to bed early.
Saturday:
went shoe shopping with my dad which was fun, have a discussion with the corp officers and a member of our church and my dad and myself about angels in the middle of the mall.
play computer games
watch a bit of the hockey game
have a long nap

Sunday:
went to church,sermon was quite good, the text was act 15-4-17.
had lunch
hearing from my mom,the things i wrote in an email a month about why i have been hoist against her this past years and it was important to me for her to write back but not important to her and according to her, she has no childrens. it was tough but i didn't allow it to affect me and how who i am. It is the spirit in her not her and a some revelations and discernment with regarding my mom and which was pretty intense to hear but they are good.
took my dog for a walk
talk with juan on msn
got an email that jill was going to be leaving so i pray for her.
call the apartments and Jill did go which made me sad and disappointed that i never got to say goodbye. wrote a comment on her blog, start to cry and when i went to bed i cry for a little a hour.

Monday
woke up at 7
almost miss the ferry
went to see my brother's graduation from UBC which is great. i am glad he decide to go to it because he wasn't go to but we all encouraged him to go and i think he is glad he went. one line in a speech stood out to me: If you want happiness for one hour, take a nap
if you want happiness for a day, go fishing
if you want happiness for a year, take a trip
if you want happiness for a lifetime,help someone else
my mom overacted and tooked off and we(the four kids went to find her and we did find her which was good. had to find my dad as well but it was a lot easier to find him than my mom
went for mongalinian food on broadway, so good, i high recommanded it.
went home to the apartments, chillin out there for a bit, went to recre8 and play cards with cherie,matt and a new friend that never been there named phil. it was pretty good night
chillin out with shorty and jonathan B until my war room and Jonathan really encouraged me(thanks for that jonathan if you read this) i appericate it a lot.
went to the war room, it was good shift.
sleep for a bit and went to cheries for lunch with jacynta and jeni which was fun and good times.

1 comment:

sixonefour said...

seriously sis - that's a packed weekend! Keep pressing in. It was cool to read that resentment and bitterness haven't taken root in you even though your mom's been behaving hatefully. that's Christ in you girl!!