Tuesday, October 17, 2006

How am I doing

School is going really well. I enjoying it a lot. A lot of reading and retaining information but it is good. It is a little hard for me to getting up and take the bus but the lord is teaching me displicine so praise the lord.
Spirtually things are good except i have not be able to do my rations since i started to do schooling which i know it is not good. pray for a good time for me to do them because i know i need to do them.
My family is good, my sister is enjoying her new job and one of my brother is in a happy relationship and finishing off his school. My parents are good.
The revolution session is good. The sign and wonders in their midst has been amazing to see and asking and believing in more.
I am the new leader of Wedensday night Recre8 which i am excited about!

I really like the version of the message, it is really cool. Me,kirsten, matt and ian were reading colossion out loud together in the war room earlier and it was beautiful!

1 comment:

sixonefour said...

that sounds awesome Rebekah! wow...remember when all this was just a dream? I do!

You are reaching your goals. I'm proud of you!

H