Friday, October 20, 2006

Life is good! Started my new course in Early Childhood Program. I am loving every minute of it. I just did my first test and i did not do that badly but not really satified what my mark was. there is more to come so i will get better as time go by. I got 72%. It was out of 55 and i got 40. I am learning to get up early like 6 and my body is adjusting quickly which is really cool. I am blessed! Years ago i was dreaming about my dream to go to brazil to work with kids and now i am doing things to work toward this goal. It is freaking exciting! praise the lord!
Dream big, live out your dreams, dreams come true.

1 comment:

sixonefour said...

WOWOWOWOOWOW!!

Rob and I think that you're the bomb Rebekah - keep it up - don't let the devil or others discourage you!

Don't forget to get with Jesus and give Him the opportunity to tell you how proud HE is of you too...