Friday, October 27, 2006

A little of my life for you

This week i was special helper in school and that includes me just helping out the teacher with writing things on the board and bringing a good morning song and bring in a story in to read to the class. The point of it is to get you comfortable to do this thing called circle time in the daycare. It was a lot of fun and no one want to do next week so i am a special helper twice in a row, it is exciting.
Wrote my quiz today and I got 96% on it. Woohoo. It was a mixture of salmon before the test(brain need to be feed to allow it to run properly and salmon has things in it to do that, that something i learned from this class, is that cool?,prayer and studying.
Not so good thing is my glasses disappeared and it looks like i will have to get a new pair which really stink.

No comments: