Tuesday, December 19, 2006

love

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

This reminds me of a song that my good friend and session mate Josh ivony wrote when he was here in vancouver.

I want to love like you love, i want to feel like you feel, i don't want to sing empty words, i pray they are real in my heart, in my heart and i pray you would be rooted and established in love. to grasp how wide, how deep is the love of christ.

Jesus increase my inmost being to love you more and to love your friends that are hurting and broke and looking for you. stir up a passion for the lost in me. Stir faith in my life oh lord.

I desire this love in my life. to be a example of this passage to my brothers and sisters and my friends.

PS... Me and an wonderful guy name Davyd are a couple now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rebekah, I love the way you can put everything into perspective with just a few short paragraphs. Thank you. I needed to read this and needed to be reminded of God's love.

~~ Becksby out!!

P.S. Davyd and a wonderful lady named Rebekah are a couple, and he couldn't be happier.