Saturday, December 16, 2006

today consisted of.........

Cleansing stream cell at the crosswalk. good times. i enjoy this cell, it is fun. it was not complete due to missing cell member, aka sean and davyd. the cleansing stream is full of good stuff.

Then did kettle until 4:20pm when lynn wagner came and release me. i did well. i was alone but the band came by to play a few songs and aaron and the teen cell were following them around, becky came by with blessing with me a hot chocalate and there was lot of people that walk by and gave me money. i did not really know many christmas songs so i only sang a little and rang the bell occasionally through out the time, i pray alot though so praise the lord!


7 tonight kettle pizza party at the command centre, it is going to be an awesome time :D looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Karyn Baker said...

I was just thinking of you so I thought I'd leave a little love note on your blog.

I love you!

:)
Bakes