Tuesday, December 05, 2006

testimony

What has been a difficulty the Lord has helped you overcome? How did
He help you? not able to communicate my thoughts in large groups. He
has encouraged me that leadership seminar and classes are a safe place
to speak out my thoughts.
In what areas have you grown? What difference has coming to The War
College meant to you? I am more outgoing, able to hear the voice of
the lord more clearly and distinguishing the voice of the lord and the
lies of the enemy. I am more free from the crap that was in my past
and walking out the freedom i already attained. more confident in
myself and my gifts.
What is the Lord encouraging you with recently?
He has encouraged me by giving me an amazing opportunity to go to
christian daycare and allow the teachers there to show me how i can be
a better teacher in a loving and supportive way and through his word and
speak words of truth.

No comments: