Thursday, January 11, 2007

the lord spoke to me through this song today, fix you by coldplay.

When you try your best but you don't succeedWhen you get what you want but not what you needWhen you feel so tired but you can't sleep Stuck in reverse.And the tears come streaming down your face When you loose something you can't replace When you love someone but it goes to waste Could it be worse?Lights will guide you home And ignite your bonesAnd I will try to fix youAnd high up above or down below When you're too in love to let it go But if you never try you'll never know Just what you're worthLights will guide you home And ignite your bonesAnd I will try to fix you Tears stream, down your face When you lose something you cannot replace Tears stream down your face And I..Tears stream, down your face I promise you I will learn from the mistakes Tears stream down your face And I..Lights will guide you home And ignite your bonesAnd I will try to fix you.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

The Lord spoke to me alot through that song last year.
It was awesome.
I even wrote a sermon using that song.
And then if u were at RAW - there was a HUGE lesson in the cell groups based around that song and Ezekial 37:1-14 - The Valley of the Dry Bones.
Ironically - it was exactly at this time last year that the Lord started using that song to talk to me.
Listen to it more.
You won't regret it.