Friday, January 12, 2007

my week in a nutshell

Hard.....
This whole thing about waiting on the lord about me and shane getting together again after he receive that growth the lord want to do in him. Every day, i had want to cry and most days i did cry. i never felt about a guy like this before. Every thing inside of me wants to be with him right now but i know it is not the right timing and i have to wait on the lord. I had some good war room shifts and through music and scripture the lord has encouraged me. i been having trouble sleeping this past week. Well In him i trust. Pray for me, for strength and i will live up to what i already attained and i will receive what the lord want to teach through this all. Today was a good day for me, maybe because i went to bed early and it took me an hour to get to sleep when i did i slept through the night and i had a good day at school today.

Lean not on my own understanding, lean on him and he will direct my path.
proverb 3:5-6

GRACE TO YOUR FACE ALL!
REBEKAH

No comments: