Saturday, March 03, 2007

distractions

there is so many distractions in this world, guys, tv, computers and getting too busy with school and just life in general. Some time in life we get too busy to bask in the lord's presence. He know the distractions of this world. I have a cool picture today as i was walking through a park with my dog. Jesus is at the a romatic set table in a resturant with a nice suit on, he waiting for us with a flower in hand, to talk to him and spend time with, he want us to rest in his presence. personally i have been so distracted lately with life and that i have been too busy for the most important relationship in my life, Jesus. I been selifish with my time, God is a jealous god and he want to spend time with me more and more. I need discpline, so i found a celerbation of discpline and pick it up and start to read it last night and will continued to read it. i need jesus more in my life. I need him every hour of every day. i need a balanced life. jesus plus all the other stuff in my life because they are important to me as well.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

what a beautiful desire. love you!