Wednesday, March 07, 2007

a little peice of my heart.

Why does loving someone so much have hurt so freaking much. i want an open and honesty relationship, it really messy, that was my experience tonight. totally not what i thought it was or was really ready for. i really want to love like 1 cortinathin 13 love.
4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails

what i learn from listening prayer when i was away for the weekend
Jesus is up on the mountain top and i was at the botton and i look up and i saw him. He saw me and call down, come up here Rebekah. i want to show you something. I hike up top of the mountain it was gruly and hard, i got all sweaty and grossy, i got to the top of the mountain. tired i collapsed at jesus feet with my eyes shutted, Here i am, Jesus. Jesus came over to me and knelt beside and put his arm around me and said roman 8:28 which said And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him who have been called according to his purpose and he told me to open my eyes so i did, what a breathtaking view and i could see everything and jesus turn to me and said see it was worth it all, all the you do is according my purpose and i will show you my glory. your effect pay off, your faith pay off, your trust to walk the mountain and you were blessed in return. i turn to him and i said thanks u and we sat down and talk.

It is a mountain i need to climb, hurt and grossy and messy is neccarsay, lord just give me the strength to do it so i can see the fruit of this the work i am putting in.

2 comments:

stephanie said...

wow, intense climb. praise the LORD - he knows what he is doing...

Personal Reflections said...

What perserverance to make such a climb