Saturday, March 24, 2007

martyr memories

Favorite street combat storie
Me and andy macdonald were out on street combat and we met our friend bill, his eye was pussed up and extremely bruised so me and andy went to the war room, there was craig and joel and i laid hands on him and i pray for healing and everyone else agree with me and bill's eye was healed that night!
Jonathan & I go through the alley and we met lind and we did the sinner prayer with her and then we saw josh and other friends in the alley later that night and josh had a vision of a girl in the alley crying out for god and that was girl that me and jonathan found.
Extreme prophetic Foot washing at cartneige, meeting heather a 22 year crank addict and washing her feet, allow her to sleep in my room, gave her food. i see her sometimes on the street and she remember me. Writing my first song in the war room ever
Sleepover in 202 with rachael, nicole, jaime R, sueann
Roommate with linsday New and jamie smith sleep on our couch. Having all my squad coming to my room to pray for me when i was sick in bed
Storming out of frustration of squad and going into the next room.
Drill with steve and danielle
Going to Recre8 the first night with aurora and sueann when i was here meeting adam, matt and traci
going to celerbration of lights with travis
pray the bible with techno
going to see a date with drew barrymore with esther during fort night
all the wonderful talk and hang out times with Heather :)
Watch disney movies at 107 with linsay, jenn, josh, heather and phil. good times
reading the order of regulations with melinda on her bed, memorizing the 6 of the 11 docurines in one day
Becoming a solider in 614 on graduation day

No comments: