Wednesday, February 02, 2005

favorite scriptures

deutromony 31:8:Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD is the one who goes before you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor forsake you."
Psalm 18&23& 24
Act1:8:But when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, you will receive power and will tell people about me everywhere--in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."
isaiah 41:17 : The poor and needy search for water,
but there is none;
their tongues are parched with thirst.
But I the LORD will answer them
Jeremiah 1:5
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a spokeman to the nations."

isaiah 40:30-31: Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.


No comments: