Saturday, February 05, 2005

powerful dream last night

i was standing the crowd in the time of the passover and i saw jesus and the guards, the guards were tormenting and beating jesus. the guards came up to me and said 'help him". at first i resisted but i went and help jesus. Jesus could't talk but i could see in his eyes how much love and compassionate and how he is doing this for me. the guards nailed him to the cross but instead of letting me go, they nailed my hands and feets to a cross and raise me next to jesus.

my interpetion: deny yourself daily, take up your cross and follow me.
go to be martyr for my beliefs
Galation 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Any other thoughts or comment would be much appreciate :D

blessing to you all :D

No comments: