Monday, February 07, 2005

listening prayers

for the last three days i been doing listening prayers in my devotion and it is been really cool. thanks doug for showing us to do this sort of prayers.

Saturday morning: ask where jesus was and he was on an island, it look a lot like the island of the movie, "The beach". there was palm trees and different sort of trees surrounding us , deep crystal blue waters and a waterfall coming down a large bank, jesus was there sitting on a blanket fill with different fruits and all sort of different sandwichs. i have a picinic with jesus and i ask what he had for me and he said to rest in him and he give me the mattrew 11:28 come to me all who are weary and carry heavy burdens and i will give you rest. i have a sense of peace and rest all day, it totally rock.

Sunday morning: Jesus was on a cliff and there was zipwire going down toward the water and i was excited to see this cause i was alway want to try this but i was nervous as well. jesus said i am right beside you doing this and i am right behind you. so i went and i could feel the wind blowing in my hair and the excitement of splashing toward the water and jesus was right behind me. he came to me and he said to show how fun and exciting is to hang out with jesus to the kids to our sunday school. i had fun and they all look like they were having fun as well. that was awesome.

this morning: He was in kitchen with a huge dinner table fill with all the food and drinks you can ever think of and dream of. He invited me to have a feast with him and i accepted and we just chill and he just said to me to feast on his promises and feast in his presence this day and invite other to do to the same.





2 comments:

Seeker of The Light said...

Wow! Sounds like more fun than my visit to the moon! Isn't God creative? I love it!

Rebekah Dooley said...

god is so creative. i also love it :D