Monday, October 31, 2005

collection of my poems

Joy Gifter
why do i get depressed or sad
You are the apple of my eye and the real joy gifter
Your smile will be my smile
May i seek your face and see you smiling over me
take away this sadness, replace it with a garment of joy
annoint me with the oil of joy for your name sake
Remove all doubt and allow me trust in you more
i want to relate on you more, not man
you are my best friend and nothing will ever change that
thank you for the pain and heart ache you had to go through for me to have a relationship with me, i will ever praise you and be forever grateful to you,i give you my life, all to you, all to you, that is all i give you is my life and my love.


The Voice of Truth


There are so many voices in my head
which one do i listen to?
One voice is saying " you are ugly"
But the other voice saying Come up here, my beloved and my darling
One is saying you are not worthy
Other one is saying "you are sitting in the heavenly places"
One voice is saying You will never do anything good with your life"
The voice of truth is saying " My Plans for you will give you a hope and future"
One voice is saying You don't need any help with anything, you can do on your own.
The Voice of truth is saying Your help from me and carry each other burdens
I choose to listen to the voice of truth.



Goodness

I see your goodness surrounding me
It is in trees
It is in the sea
It is in the wind, sky and the sun
It is on the shoreline
It is in the waves crashing against the rocks
It is in the people around me
Every good and perfect gift come from you
It is in my family
It is in my friends
May i have the eyes to see your goodness more
You are good all the time


Holy is the lord Almighty


Holy is the Lord Almighty
May your glory fill the skies of this earth
for your name sake.
Come and judge this world
Display your marvelous goodness acrooss this land
May your servents of this earth declare your holiness each day and night
until your arrival back on this earth
You are holy
YOu are worthy to receive all power, wisdom, glory and strength

No comments: