Saturday, October 08, 2005

today

so i woke up thinking that i was going back to gibsons for thanksgiving and i am now. my parents were supposed to put money in my account so i could get home but they didn't because cirstumances. Sadly i have no job so i was crying because i want to be with my family for thanksgiving but thanks to community i got what i need to get back here. Praise the Lord but the Lord was teaching me through this. I realized i am dependant on people more than god because more people are helping me get a job than he is
not lean on him as much as i should
doubt that he is my jehovah jirah "the one that provides"
proverb 3:5-6:
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight

I need more trust and faith

Lord i want to trust you more, i know you are jehovah jirah and i thank you, i pray that you show that name to me more and more please. i want to depend more on you.

No comments: