Wednesday, October 12, 2005

update

i am really not doing so hot right now.
i am sick
I have no Job and i am getting really frustrating about not having one or finding strong leads that go to a job. i am not sure what i am supposed to do with this
trying to get help from god and he is not really help, making me doubt him and shatter my faith which is not good because i don't want to deny him, i love him a lot and i want to serve him but these past 2 months have been hard for me so i been relying on people more than him because people are helping me out in this area more than he is.
Not sure where i fitted here as a phase 2 student. i am doing kid minstry with lindsay and nicole which is good but i sore of feel that i am just tag along with them and i am not really need there. i want to established something new but not sure what and it stinks big time.
God has give me a big dream on opening my own orphanage one day and i have no idea how to get there.
any that is what is going on with me
Prayer & encouragment would be appreciated right now. thanks you
:)

2 comments:

armybarmy said...

Live up to what you have already attained.
grace,
sec

Tara Ayer said...

Consider it complete joy, my brothers, when you become involved in all sorts of trials, well aware that the testing of your faith brings out steadfastness. But let steadfastness have full play, so that you may be completed and rounded you with no defects whatever...Blessed is the man who stands up under trial; for when he has stood the test, he will recieve the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him. (James 1:2-3,12)

Be joyful always and press on for the blessing!