Tuesday, October 18, 2005

in the memory of my sister Lois walker

My sister in Christ, Lois walker passed away this morning in the hospital, if though i am sad she is gone but i am also rejoicing because she is in heaven dancing with Jesus and she has no pain, No more tears and no more disease, Hallejuah. i will treasure her friendship and her advices she gave me when i was living out at Q1 and how she help get my focus back on my orginal calling and i will be ever gracious for that. i treasured the time i got to spend with her up there and really getting to know her. She will be very missed and i love her and one day i will see her in heaven.

Jesus i thank you for Lois and her life that was devoted to you and i pray for her sister, Esther right now as she is grief that you will surround her with your love and grace and as a community we will surround her with support and love. amen

No comments: