Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy new years

Jesus i pray a new revelation of your love for the peoples that read my blog, i pray that they would accept the love that you only can give. I pray that jesus would show you something new in him this next year. I pray that for good health and this year would be a year of the favour of the lord on you. i also pray that more lifes would be saved for your glory lord and that we would see things in the physical on what you are doing in the spirtually. Give us the eyes to see and ears to listen what you are saying. thanks you for all the blessings you have giving to me and to 614 and the people that read my blog, jesus i am asking for to see more signs and wonders in 2006 and i want to see more people being saved and sanified and disciplined in 2006 and more authenic& real friendship build here in vancouver. i pray that you would bless each person that read this blog abuntably in this next year and years to come. Amen

No comments: