Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Phil&I crazy adventure in Gibsons

This adventure started at 9:30 when me and Phil met in the front of the Shalon hotel. We walk up to Granville and wait for a couple of minutes for the bus that will take us to the destination of the ferry terminal to get to Gibsons. We got to the ferry terminal, got our tickets and waited in the waiting room for a few mins and got on the ferry, read the newspapers and just wait until the ferry got to the Langale terminal. Got a voicemail from my mom and she said she is on her way but will be a few mins. She got there finally and we went up to sechelt for a political luncheon but it was more a snack than a lunch. There was a beach outside the restaurant and it reminded phil's as home and the luncheon was boring so we check out the beach, it was nice. We went to my favorite restaurant, cafe amigo for some Mexican food which was good, then we met up with my mom and we went to the Lind house to check it out and gave Gwen an angel and she put in the perfect spot and just chill out there for a bit, relaxing and checking out the Christmas decorations, it was so gorgeous, how I love that place :) went back to gibsons and got my dog and we went to my elementary school and I showed him which classrooms I went to, it was fun. We got back to my house and we were on time because my mom need to pick up some people for the dinner so she was going to take us early to save a place which we were fine with, my mom received a phone call from our aunt and it was one of the phone call that you had to take so we got drop off at the place where the shuttle bus was supposed to pick people up but we got there late so the bus was gone already but my parents had to go and pick up people so they told us to get out and wait for the bus that wasn't coming for 45 mins until my dad and my sister came and got us. Finally got to the dinner was good of course, it always is, sang some Christmas carols and got presents which is always fun. We dropped off Phil at my mom friend's place and I felt horribly to do that to him but it was out of my control so meh. Went home and went to bed, got up this morning, went and pick Phil up to take him out to breakfast with my mom which was great, took him to the sunshine coast community church to allow him to see it and took him to the ferry and waited with him until he got on the ferry. It was crazy but fun but it was definality not the way I vision it but meh what can you do?
posse out

No comments: