Thursday, April 19, 2007

colossian 3:1-4

Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. 2Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. 4When Christ, who is your[a] life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.

Lord help me to focus on things that are eternal and what is good and pure and noble in my life and not the not so good things that are happening in my life right now. lord lift the veil of my eyes to see the good in my life. Help my eyes to fix my eyes on you jesus. You are right beside me and i know, i thanks for you that you are standing right next me and you are walking through this with me, i am not alone in this. hallejuah! Lord you are the lifter of my head and my glory.

Isaiah 41:9-11
I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, 'You are my servant'; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Love this verse, the lord has been giving this verse to me and for other people in the last few months.)

No comments: