Wednesday, April 25, 2007

just me

Things are pretty good in my life this days, I am now taking 8 hrs of class to catch up for the lost time i missed in the first month so it is a bit overwhelmed but it will be worth it in the end, i will be finished soon. Practium is coming up soon, i am excited and nervous at the same time, God has been speaking to me about grace and just showing what my priveledge at the moment should be. School now, relationships later. i been reading the word more and i am spend more time with my 614 family and i know that i always have someone to talk to or if i need any prayer people are there for me. it is great. That i am great person and unquire . I am fearfully and wonderfully made and i know that the lord works in me are beautiful The lord is reshowing me who i am in him, a strong women of god that obey the following of the holy spirit.

No comments: