Sunday, April 15, 2007

Shane & I broke up

The rumours are true, Shane & I broke up. I am doing ok, I still love him and care for him but last night i came to the conclusion that i have a great life, amazing church family and family and school and i need a guy that respect who i am and willing to wait for me no matter what the circumances are and yes i agree i need to think really things through before making a decision but i am not perfect, i am understanding person, i accept him for who he was, why can't he do the same for me. I don't need more drama in my life, have enough of that thr0ugh my childhood. Thanks for all those are praying for me, i appericate it a lot :)

1 comment:

armybarmy said...

you are a smart, mature, strong women.
I admire your courage and support your decision.
Sounds like you are thinking clearly - and that my friend is a direct answer to prayer.
Praise the Lord for your obedience.
love ya.