Monday, April 09, 2007

my easter weekend

i went back to gibsons for 5 days thursday to sunday. friday i went to the good friday service which was good. saw some familar faces including my youth pastors which it was great to see them both. saturday i slept in late and walk my dog and just chill out, i got a phone call from a old friend, marria, she was one of my youth leader and it been almost 2 years since we last saw each other so it was so cool to see her and came up. we went for a walk along bonniebrook and then went for gelato ice cream which was great. it was so good to see her and to catch up. sunday had dinner with family and watch shaune of the dead and then i went to xculture to hang out with shane and other cool people that live out there. watch a movie and just relax and then me and shane walk home back downtown. today, i slept in late, had breakfest with shane and went out to starbuck and we went window shopping for computer games. it been a good break.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

hey sis.. Gelato, I remember having some in Gibsons near the marina.. good stuff! :-) hope you are well..

Denise said...

glad to hear about your relaxing weekend. Love you, rb!