Friday, February 24, 2006

Cell Tuesday night

In Cell on Tuesday, we did a cell talk on 1 john 4 about loving each other, we were asked to state an example of when we show unconditional love to someone and I remember that the time when I was doing street combat last year and I was walking by with my partner and Adam pointed out a girl that was crying and after he pointing her out, I went and just sat down and let her cry on my shoulder and also cried with her, I pray with her and gave her a hug. I left with a state of that was cool but what did I do different in the girl life but Adam told me after that night Nicole told her boyfriend to screw himself because he was making her selling her body on the corner and she hasn't done it since. It was a huge encouragement and that love really make a different. PTL

1 comment:

Aurora said...

Sometimes all we need is a taste of what Real love looks like, before we start looking for it again. Praise the Lord that you are letting Him continue to use you! Mcuh love