Monday, February 06, 2006

my weekend

Friday
went to my sister's place, was going to watch a movie but couldn't installed the dvd drive in her computer, she watched a tv series and i played on her computer. slept over at her place.

Saturday:
slept in, the power went out due the strong winds the night before. talk to my brother that lived in edmonton, he is doing well. went home to my new place, reorganized my room, went to 218 in the shalon hotel and made a card for someone. went to the movie night at melinda and ken house, watched Lord of War, good movie

Sunday
Slept in quite late, called my sister, she didn't pick up, finally got a hold of her and met up with her and my brother, went to my aunt's place for dinner, saw my 2 cousins, 2 aunts and my uncle that i haven't seen for awhile. it was good, went home and chill out in 202 and talk with ashley about her weekend, went home and read my book and went to sleep.

overall of my weekend: 6.5 out of 10

3 comments:

bec said...

hmmm, so I get the impression that somehow there is so much more that you are not telling us...

Rebekah Dooley said...

sunday night my brother and sister were continually ignoring me and i felt lefted out and rejected by my own siblings, my sister doesn't understand the concept of just dropping by because i called her up and said i am coming over, she got all mad and thinking that i have lack of respect and courtesy but in my head it is cool because i have experienced it. good impression that i was hiding things. thanks for pulling them out of me.

bec said...

Love ya Beks, you are great! Can't wait to get back and hang out with you so more. :) Keep going strong.